This classic blackened Red Snapper recipe is sure to impress anyone who tries it! Requiring just a handful of ingredients, it's easy to make and will be a hit for a weeknight meal - without sacrificing flavor. The creamy Cajun sauce is the perfect finish on this flaky and succulent red snapper dish!
Red Snapper with Cajun Cream Sauce
- 2 6-8 Oz. Red Snapper Filets (Boneless, Skin On)
- Olive Oil
- Louisiana Grills Blackened Cajun Rub
- ½ Bunch Asparagus, Trimmed
- Louisiana Grills Citrus Parmesan Rub
- 1 Lemon, Halved And Grilled
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, Melted
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- ½ Tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Tbsp Louisiana Grills Blackened Cajun Rub
- ¼ Tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- ¼ Tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1-2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan, Grated
Cajun Cream Sauce
- Drizzle olive oil over the skin side of each filet and the flesh side. Season the flesh side with Louisiana Grills Blackened Cajun Rub.
- Drizzle olive oil over asparagus and season with Louisiana Grills Citrus Parmesan Rub. Toss to combine.
- Preheat Louisiana Grills to 350°F.
- Meanwhile, prepare the Cajun cream sauce. Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium heat and add garlic and Italian seasoning. Sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add heavy cream, Louisiana Grills Blackened Cajun Rub, lemon pepper seasoning, and Old Bay. Whisk to combine and cook for about 10 minutes stirring often until the sauce thickens. Add lemon juice, parmesan, and stir to combine. Remove from heat.
Place red snapper filets skin side down on grill grates and grill until 145°F internal.
- Place asparagus on grill grates and grill for about 10-15 minutes or until preferred doneness.
- Plate and top each red snapper filet with Cajun cream sauce and serve with grilled asparagus.
- Serve and enjoy!