Glazed Mahi Mahi
Louisiana Grills Kitchen
Wood Pellet Recommendation
- Set your Louisiana Grill to 250°F.
- Brush each fish filet generously with the lemon olive oil. Then coat with the Louisiana Grills Citrus Spice Rub.
- Place 3 lemon slices on the grill, and then place the filet on top of the lemon slices to avoid the fish sticking to the grill. Repeat for second filet.
- After 25 minutes, brush each filet with Louisiana Grills Sweet Chili BBQ Sauce, and continue to cook another 20 minutes.
After 45 minutes total cooking time, check your filets. Cooking time can vary based on size of the fish filets you use. Look for a finished temperature of 145°F.
- When finished, remove the Mahi Mahi, garnish with sliced green onion, and serve. Enjoy!
To save time, you can make these filets up an hour ahead, and store refrigerated in a covered dish. Serve your MahiMahi with a cilantro rice and grilled vegetables for a quick and easy complete meal.