Grilled Sweet Heat Chicken Wings
We are fans of wings. They''re a great way to try out new seasonings and, lets be honest, they''re a breeze to cook. This recipe serves 2–4.
16 Chicken, Wing
Pit Boss Sweet Heat Rub
3 tbsp Lime, Juiced
- We are fans of wings. They''re a great way to try out new seasonings and, lets be honest, they''re a breeze to cook. This recipe serves 2–4.
- 1) Rinse the chicken wings under cold running water and blot dry with paper towels. Arrange the wings lengthwise on a baking dish. Drizzle lime juice evenly over wings.
- 2) Shake Sweet Heat Rub Grill seasoning over the wings, turning the wings to coat evenly.
- 3) Light your ceramic charcoal barbecue to 350°F. Place the heat deflector in the barbecue and place grate over top heat deflector.
- 4) Place the wings directly on the grate. Grill over indirect heat until crispy, about 20–25 minutes per side. 5. Transfer wings to a platter and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.