Grilled Chicken Kabobs
Wood Pellet Recommendation
3 (cut into 1 inch cubes) Chicken Breast, Raw
2 Tbsp Honey
1 Pound of Button (destemmed and cut in half) Mushroom
1 red (cut into quarters and seperated) Onion
2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
2 cloves Garlic, Minced
2 Tbsp Louisiana Grills Sweet & Tangy Rub
1/2 cup Olive Oil
1 green (cut into large chunks) bell Pepper
Wooden kabob skewers
Large, shallow baking dish
- In a large, shallow baking dish, soak the kabob skewers for a minimum of 2 hours and up to 12 hours.
- Once the chicken has finished marinating and the skewers are finished soaking, drain the water from the skewers and remove the chicken from the marinade.
- Start your grill on “smoke”. Once it’s fired up, set the temperature to 350˚F.
- Thread a piece of chicken, followed by a piece of pepper, mushroom, and onion. Repeat until the skewers are full.
- Grill the kabobs for 5 minutes on one side, then flip and grill for 5 more minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 180˚F. Remove from the grill and serve.