Bacon Maple Walnut Wings
Louisiana Grills Kitchen
Wood Pellet Recommendation: Louisiana Grills Cherry Blend Hardwood Pellets
- One dozen chicken wings
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Real Maple Syrup – We like the Canadian Maple brand
Louisiana Grills Maple Walnut Rub
Set your Louisiana Grills® grill to 275° F and allow to preheat.
Place wings in a large bowl and add olive oil to coat. Next add the maple syrup, and then a generous amount of the Louisiana Grills Maple Walnut Rub to coat the wings completely. Place wings directly on the grate of the grill for 1 hour.
- Once wings are fully cooked, remove and place in a large bowl, and add the glaze (Shown below) to coat thoroughly. Serve and enjoy!
- 1 Tbsp softened butter
- 1 Cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 Cup tomato ketchup
- 1/4 Cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp Louisiana Grills Maple Walnut Rub
- 2 Tsp chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup of cooked bacon, chopped
Combine all these ingredients and whisk together to form the glaze.