Steak Three Ways
Louisiana Grills Kitchen
Wood Pellet Recommendation
- Tomahawk Ribeye – Approx. 32 Oz.
- Filet Mignon, Wrapped In Bacon – 8-10 Oz.
- Porterhouse (Or T Bone) – 24 Oz.
- Louisiana Grills Prime Steakhouse Rub
- 3 Large Mushrooms, Sauteed In Butter And Garlic
1 Tbsp Of Butter (Or Make A Compound Butter With Garlic And Parsley)
- Sprigs Of Thyme
Set your Louisiana Grills Grill to 250°F and allow to preheat.
- Rub each steak generously with Prime Steakhouse Rub, 10 minutes prior to grilling
Place each steak on your Louisiana Grill, and allow to cook for approximately 30 minutes at 250°F
Once the steaks have reached 120-125°F, increase the temperature on your grill to 400°F, and open the sear plate.
Sear each steak to your desired level, approximately 2-3 minutes per side – 135°F for Medium Rare, 145°F for Medium
- Remove the steaks to a serving tray, and garnish – Filet Mignon with butter, Porterhouse with sauteed mushrooms, and the Tomahawk with sprigs of thyme. Allow to rest for 10 minutes and enjoy!
*Cooking times may vary based on the thickness of each steak, so have your temperature probe or thermometer handy to check on internal temperatures. Allow your steaks to rest after cooking so that the meat juices can re-consolidate.