Smoked Prime Rib
Louisiana Grills Kitchen
Wood Pellet Recommendation
Louisiana Grills Cherry Blend Hardwood Pellets
- 1 Bone-In Prime Rib – 3-4 bones
Louisiana Grills Prime Steakhouse Rub
Extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh rosemary – For garnish
- Set your LG Grill to 250°F and allow to preheat.
- Rub entire roast lightly with olive oil, and then rub evenly with Prime Steak House Rub.
- Place the roast directly on the grill and allow for approximately 30 minutes per pound to reach an internal temperature of 130°F.
- Once the internal temperature is at 130°F, remove the roast, wrap loosely in foil, and allow to rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Once rested, slice up the prime rib, garnish with fresh rosemary, and enjoy!
Prime Rib goes great with most any side dish – Try serving it with roasted Yukon Gold potatoes, asparagus, and fresh sliced heirloom cherry tomatoes!