Mediterranean Meatball Kabobs
Louisiana Grills Kitchen
Wood Pellet Recommendation
8 Cooked meatballs, approximately 3 ounces each, slightly chilled
2 Pieces pita bread, or naan or lavosh
Louisiana Grills Sweet & Tangy Rub
1/2 Cup diced Roma tomatoes
1/4 Cup finely sliced green onion
1/2 Cup chopped white onion
1 Cup Tzatziki sauce
- Chopped parsley for garnish
Set your Louisiana Grill to 300° F and allow to preheat.
Skewer 4 meatballs onto each metal kabob skewer, and cover generously with LG Sweet & Tangy Rub.
Place skewers on upper grate, and allow to cook for 25 minutes, until heated through.
- Remove the kabobs, and place on pieces of warm pita bread, and then top with the tomatoes, onions, tzatziki sauce and garnish – Enjoy!
5 Minute Tzatziki Sauce Recipe
- 1/2 Cup finely grated cucumber
- 1 Cup thick whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1/4 Tsp sea salt
- 1 Tbsp chopped dill
- 1 Tbsp chopped mint, optional
- Place the cucumber on a towel and gently squeeze out most of the excess water
- In a medium bowl, combine the cucumber, yogurt, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, dill, and mint. Chill until ready to use.