Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
Louisiana Grills Kitchen
Wood Pellet Recommendation
8 Strips of Bacon
1 Clove Garlic, Minced
16 (Peeled and Veined) Shrimp, Jumbo
1/4 Cup Butter Style Shortening (Melted)
1 Tsp Lemon, Juice
- Start your Grill on ''smoke'' with the lid open until a fire is established in the burn pot (3-7 minutes). Preheat to 450°F.
- Take one slice of bacon, and wrap it around each piece of shrimp, and lock it in place with a wooden toothpick.
- Place the shortening into a mixing bowl and whisk in the garlic and lemon juice. Brush each shrimp with the sauce on both sides.
- Place on the grill, and barbecue for 11 minutes.
- Turn the grill off, remove the shrimp, serve and enjoy!
For even more smoky flavor, smoke the bacon and shrimp for 30 minutes at 200°F before grilling them.