Smoked BBQ Pork Spare Ribs
Pork Spare Rib
- Place all the spices in a bowl and mix them together with the sugar, forming a rub. Trim the ribs of any excess fat, and remove the membrane from the back of the ribs. Next, season the ribs very well with the spice mix.
- Start your Grill on ''smoke'' with the lid open until a fire is established in the burn pot (3-7 minutes). Preheat to 230F.
- Place the ribs bone side down on the grill. Turn the ribs and baste with apple juice for each hour. Do this for the next 4-5 hours.
- During the last 30 minutes of smoking the ribs, start glazing the ribs on both sides with any BBQ sauce of your choice, every 10 minutes.
- Once completed, remove the ribs from the smoker, cover, and let rest for about 10-15 minutes, then serve.