Prime Steakhouse Lamb Chops
Bringing out the goods. These Prime Steakhouse Lamb Chops take on our favorite salty garlic Prime Smokehouse flavors on tender cooked lamb meat. Get on the grill for a good time.
1 cup Grape Tomatoes
1 tsp Lemon Juice
4 tbsp Olive Oil
To Taste, Salt & Pepper
2 lbs Lamb Chops
4 cups Mashed Potatoes, Prepared
2 tbsp Prime Steakhouse Rub Seasoning
2 cups Sautéed Spinach
In order to create an irresistible, sweet and tangy flavor for this recipe, we recommend using our Tennessee Whiskey Barrel Hardwood Pellets.
Note: This recipe uses Louisiana Grills Prime Steakhouse Rub Seasoning.
Note: The FDA recommends to cook lamb to a minimum internal temperature of 145°F.
- Fire up your Louisiana Grills pellet grill and with the lid open, set your temperature to SMOKE mode.
Once the fire is lit, preheat to 425° F and open the sear slide. If using a gas or charcoal grill, set it up for medium-high heat.
- Season the lamb chops generously with Prime Steakhouse Rub and allow to sit out at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Toss the tomatoes with 1 TB of olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill the Lamb chops on either side for 3-4 minutes or until desire temperature.
- Grill the tomatoes over direct heat until the start to brown and wilt. Remove and set aside.
- Serve with sides of mashed potatoes and sautéed spinach with the blistered tomatoes on top of the spinach.
- Finally, in a small squeeze bottle shake together the oil and lemon juice and drizzle the meat evenly.
Lamb chops are quite thin and can over cook easily. Watch them closely and take them off the grill 5 degrees before desired temperature as they will continue to cook as they rest.