Black Truffle Lamb Chops
An elegant dinner ready in minutes, these tender Black Truffle Lamb Chops are a simple dish, but sure to impress. Lamb loin chops are a tender cut that are perfect for searing quickly over high heat. The savory Black Truffle Rub adds a mouthwatering umami crust with real truffle, butter and garlic. Serve over a luxurious drizzle of French demi-glace.
2 tbsp Black Truffle Rub
1 lb Lamb Chops
1/4 cup Demi-glace (store bought)
1 sprig Rosemary
In order to bring out the rich, smoky flavors in this recipe, we recommend using our Competition Blend Hardwood Pellets.
Note: This recipe uses Louisiana Grills Black Truffle Rub.
- Fire up your Louisiana Grills pellet grill and with the lid open, set your temperature to SMOKE mode.
- Once the fire is lit, preheat to 425° F and open the sear slide.
- Season the lamb generously and rest at room temperature for 10 minutes before grilling.
- Grill the lamb chops over the sear slide for 3-4 minutes each side, or until desired doneness.
- Allow the chops to rest for 5-10 minutes after grilling.
- Heat demi-glace and drizzle on the bottom of the plate. Stand the chops up in the sauce and garnish with fresh rosemary.
For an additional layer of flavor, marinate these chops prior to cooking for 2 hours in a citrus marinade – Orange juice, lemon juice, lime zest, olive oil, and thyme.