Prime Steakhouse T-Bone Steak
This reverse sear method for these T-Bone steaks will provide a delicious dish for your family, friends, and guests. You take choice T-Bone steaks, season simply with our Prime Steakhouse Rub, set them on the grill to smoke before searing them to eloquent perfection.
2 12-16oz T-Bone Steaks
To Taste, Prime Steakhouse Rub Seasoning
1 pat Butter, Room Temp
In order to create a balanced flavor with serious depth, we recommend using our Cherry Blend Hardwood Pellets.
Note: This recipe uses Louisiana Grills Prime Steakhouse Rub.
- Preheat your Louisiana Grills pellet grill to 250 degrees.
- Generously season the steaks with Prime Steakhouse rub and allow to sit out at room temperature for 20 minutes to absorb the seasoning.
- Place the steak on the grill for roughly 60 minutes or until the steaks reach an internal temperature of 105 to 110°F. Remove the steaks and set aside.
- Adjust heat up to 450 degrees and open the sear plate.
- Place the steaks over the flame broiler and sear for about 2 minutes a side, 4 minutes in total. You know when your steak is done once the internal temperature reaches 130 to 135°F (for medium-rare).
- Allow the steak to rest for 10-15 minutes after grilling to even the temperature, and to reabsorb the juices. Top with a pat of room temperature butter to finish.
- Serve with your favorite sides – We like Grilled Asparagus and Baked Potatoes. Enjoy!
Be sure to have your butcher cut these steaks an inch and a half to two inches thick – Just right for grilling.