Brisket Eggs Benedict
Louisiana Grills Kitchen
Wood Pellet Recommendation
4 -5 lbs Leftover Brisket
Sliced Green Onion
Habanero Cheese Slices
12 medium sized Eggs
Green Onions, Diced
Hollandaise Sauce Mix
Turn your Louisiana Grills® grill to ''smoke'' mode, let the fire catch and then set to 250°F to preheat.
- Place leftover brisket (sliced ¼ inch) directly on the grates and heat for 5-10 minutes.
- For a toasted English muffin, open the flame broiler and toast over the open flame.
- While the brisket heats up, make the hollandaise sauce, slice tomato and dice the green onions.
- Remove brisket from the grill and assemble on your toasted English muffins.
- Poach 12 medium sized eggs and set on top of the brisket.
- Top with hollandaise sauce, a sprinkle of Mandarin Habanero Seasoning and some green onion. For an extra kick, add your favorite hot sauce into the hollandaise. Bon appetite!
- As a gluten free option, try using hash browns as a base instead of the English muffin.
For the perfect combination of sweet fruit with a touch of heat, try our Raspberry Chipotle Seasoning.