Louisiana Grills SL Series 700 Wood Pellet Grill
0% APR Financing with Affirm. Prequalify now
With the Louisiana Grills® SL Series 700, your next five-star culinary experience is no further than your own backyard- no reservation required. Exclusive to Costco, enhance the sophistication of grilling with top-of-line products that were derived from the passion and precision of the world’s most foremost modern outdoor chefs. Do away with unpredictable grilling by achieving maximized airflow and hotter grill temperatures at speeds faster than ever before. The SL Series provides a thoughtful, griller-focused experience that puts you in control of luxury outdoor cooking.
The SL Series 700 offers superior cooking versatility, allowing you to masterfully create elegant meals from your own backyard. Utilizing the Louisiana Grills® patented Pressurized Cooking System™, the SL Series features a best-in-class rear exhaust output that evenly circulates heat and smoke throughout the cooking chamber for a flawless result every time. Unlike its competitors, these machines possess the capability of both direct and indirect cooking using our innovative SearTech™ technology, turning your unit from a smoker to a grill with a simple pull of a lever.
With a slew of innovative accompaniments, the LG700SL delivers incredible versatility in a family-sized package. Between 698 square inches of cooking space, a 180° to 600°F temperature range and an 18-pound pellet hopper, the SL Series 700 is in a league of its own. It also comes equipped with two fully-programmable meat probes, a built-in smoke rack, one-touch auto-start grill ignition and the Louisiana Grills® best-in-class 5-year warranty.
How to properly install LG Burn Pot
Louisiana Grills® SL Series 700 Grill
- Wood pellet grill and smoker
- 698 square inches of cooking surface
- Dial-in digital PID control board with LED readout
- 180° To 600°F temperature range
- SearTECH™ control for direct and indirect heat cooking
- Porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates
- Open flame searing up to 1,000° F
- Two meat probes included
- Fueled by 100% hardwood pellets
- 18-pound hopper capacity
- High-temperature black sand powder coat finish
- Solid steel folding front shelf
- Solid steel bottom shelf
- Two static caster wheels and two swivel locking caster wheels
- Black nickel-plated stainless-steel handle