Sweet Chili Short Ribs
One of the most tender, flavorful cuts of beef, short ribs always elevate a meal. These marinated, smoked ribs are perfect as an entrée or appetizer to impress your next dinner party.
8 Beef Short Ribs
1/2 cup Green Onions, Diced
1/2 cup Pepper Garlic BBQ Sauce
2 cups Sweet Chili BBQ Sauce
1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 tbsp Honey
1 tbsp Sweet & Tangy Rub
1 tbsp Thyme, Dried
In order to bring out the sweet contrast in this recipe, we recommend using our Pennsylvania Cherry Hardwood Pellets.
Note: This recipe uses Louisiana Grills Sweet & Tangy Rub, Sweet Chili BBQ Sauce and Pepper Garlic BBQ Sauce.
- Trim fat from short ribs and remove membrane if needed
- Marinade - In a bowl, whisk together LG Sweet Chili BBQ Sauce, LG Sweet & Tangy Rub, honey, olive oil and thyme
- Place ribs in shallow pan or resealable bag and pour in marinade mix. Coat ribs thoroughly to marinate and refrigerate covered (or sealed in the bag) overnight
- Heat Louisiana Grill to 250° and place ribs bone side down on grill grate. Allow to cook for 5 hours. Just before removing, glaze with Pepper Garlic BBQ Sauce
- Place on a serving plate, garnish with green onion and enjoy
Looking for some sides to complement this dish? Try pairing it with a cheesy polenta and grilled asparagus