Grilled Steak Recipe
If you’re just looking for a quick and easy grilled steak recipe to throw on your Louisiana Grill then look no further. Follow the instructions for a perfectly cooked ribeye seasoned with our own Chop House Steak Rub.
This simple recipe is the perfect dish to fire up on the pellet grill after a long day at work. Total cook time is 10 to 14 minutes. The seasonings are there to help bring out the natural beefy flavors of the ribeye steak.
Note: It is recommended to use Texas Mesquite Hardwood Pellets with this recipe.
Chophouse Steak Seasoning
2 (1 1/4 Thick) Steak, Bone-in Ribeye
- Make some perfectly grilled steaks and add some Chop House Steak Rub seasoning too!
- No more than an hour before grilling, let steaks come to room temperature.
- Generously sprinkle Chop House Steak Rub to both sides of each steak, allowing time for the rub to melt into the meat.
- Fire up your Louisiana Grill and set temperature to 400°F.
- Once the grill reaches temperature, Place steaks directly on the grill. For a medium done steak, sear each side for 5-7 minutes, flipping the steaks only one. Adjust time to your desired doneness.
- Remove steaks from the grill, cover with tin foil, and let it sit 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
Use tongs to flip steaks. Do not flip steaks with a fork or cut into the meat until ready to serve. Any cuts or punctures in the meat will cause juices to escape and dry out your steak.