These tasty Green Chile Shredded Beef Sliders are perfect for game day or a lazy Sunday! Tender beef with green chiles and cheese make mastering a beef roast on the pellet grill a breeze! Serve these Green Chile Shredded Beef Sliders for your next big get together or just dinner with the family.
- Fire up your Louisiana Grill and set the temperature to 300°F. If you’re using a gas or charcoal grill, set the temperature to medium heat.
- Remove the beef chuck roast from its packaging, drain any excess fluid, and pat it dry with paper towels.
- Place the chuck roast in a disposable aluminum pan. Pour the salsa verde, diced green chiles, Sweet Heat Rub, and beef broth over the top of the roast.
- Place a temperature probe into the thickest part of the chuck roast and tightly wrap the top of the pan in aluminum foil to seal it.
- Grill for 5-6 hours, or until the beef is at an internal temperature of 202°F and is tender and falling apart.
- Remove the chuck roast from the grill and allow it to rest for 30 minutes.
- Once the chuck roast has finished resting, use the shredding forks to shred the beef, discarding any fatty parts.
- Top the slider buns with a slice of Cheddar cheese and a spoonful of the Green Chile Shredded Beef, and serve immediately.