Check burn pot and clean if needed. Before placing anything on the grill, generously oil the cooking grids, using a cloth and vegetable oil.
*DO NOT use a spray oil, as this does have the potential to flame.*
Open the main lid. T
Start your Grill on 'smoke' with the lid open until a fire is established in the burn pot (3-7 minutes). Preheat to 225F.
Roll each piece of bacon tightly, starting on the thicker side of the strip. Take a toothpick and skewer the middle of the bo
1. Preheat your to 250 degrees F then close the lid 10-15 minutes.
2. As the is preheating to the perfect temperature, spice the steaks with your favorite steak rub.
3. Lay the steaks on the grill for roughly 60 minutes or until the steaks reach
Satisfy your need for wings with this easy recipe.
1. Set grill to 350°.
2. Rinse the chicken wings under cold running water and blot dry with paper towels.
3. Brush oil onto each side of the wings and sprinkle with seasoning.
4. Grill at 350° fo
Preheat your Grill to 225F.
Season the ham with Raspberry Chipotle Spice, taking care to season in between each slice. Place in your Grill and smoke for about 2 hours.
Just before you pull the ham, combine glaze ingredients in a saucepan over me
Brown 1lb quality ground beef in a frying pan. Drain excess fat. Set aside to cool.
#BossTip: add chopped onions for more flavor
Prepare 1 cup of brown or multigrain rice. Set aside to cool.
Cut top off giant red peppers. Remove pepper seeds/ins
Preheat Grills to 425F.
Place the frozen pie crust in a pie dish. Bake according to the directions on the box (bake at 425F for about 10 minutes). Don't forget to prick the bottom with a fork!
Once pie crust has baked, turn your down