1. Preheat your to 250 degrees F then close the lid 10-15 minutes.
2. As the is preheating to the perfect temperature, spice the steaks with your favorite steak rub.
3. Lay the steaks on the grill for roughly 60 minutes or until the steaks reach an internal temperature of 105 to 110 degrees F. Remove the steaks and set aside.
4. Crank up the heat to 450 degrees F and let preheat.
5. Place the steaks back on the grill and sear for 4 minutes. Don’t forget to add 1 TBSP of butter for flavor to each steak. You know when your steak is done once the internal temperature reaches 130 to 135 degrees F (for medium-rare). Follow the below internal temperature for your cooking preference:
Medium Rare: 130F
Well Done: 160F
Once reached for personal preference, take the steaks off the grill and eat! ENJOY!