Preheat your to 400 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Over medium heat, combine apples, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and cornstarch until it comes to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 5 minutes until the mixture has thic
Set your to 225°F. While your grill is heating, remove the pork roast from it’s packaging and place on a cookie sheet. Rub the pork roast down with yellow mustard.
Mix BBQ sauce and turbinado sugar in a bowl. Rub the roast down with entire mixture,
Turn your Pit Boss grill to “smoke” mode, let the fire catch and then set to 250 degrees F (121 degrees C) to preheat.
Place leftover brisket (sliced ¼ inch) directly on the grates and heat for 5-10 minutes.
If not using leftover
1. Set grill to 350°
2. In a small bowl, combine cheese, bacon, jalapeno and ranch dressing.
3. In a large clean bowl, combine ground beef with enough salt and pepper to taste.
4. Form meat into patties and place on a pan. Using a clean glass, pre
Make some perfectly grilled steaks and add some Chop House Steak Rub seasoning too!
1. No more than an hour before grilling, let steaks come to room temperature.
2. Generously sprinkle Chop House Steak Rub to both sides of each steak, allowing ti
1. Start Grill at 300 degrees with flame broiler open.
2. Mix corn muffin mix according to directions.
3. Place cast iron skillet over flame broiler and heat for a few minutes, leaving Grill lid open.
4. Add onion and gro
In a small bowl, combine water, milk, yeast, and sugar. Let it sit for about 10 minutes or until frothy.
In another bowl, pour in the flour and make a well in the middle. Pour in butter, sugar, salt, vanilla and egg. Mix everything together until t
Preheat your to 400 degrees.Coat both sides of the steak with olive oil. Place the steak on the grates and grill for about 4 to 5 minutes per side. Remove the steak of the grill and let rest for about 10 minutes before cutting into bite-sized strips