A squeeze bottle or Ziploc bag(optional)
Louisiana Grills Grilling Basket
- Preheat your grill to 400°F.
- Cut the sweet onion, jalapenos, and orange bell pepper into slices for the grill.
- Top with olive oil to coat and add Louisiana Grills Hickory and Honey Sea Salt Rub to taste (we used about 2
- Grill for 8-12 minutes, or until the veggies are cooked, with some crispness left. Toss them half way
- While your veggies are grilling, cut and mash your avocados.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, as well as the fresh squeezed limes. DO NOT over salt at this point. You can
always add more later – remember that your veggies have been salted.
- Once your veggies are cooked, pull them off the grill and let them cool.
- Once cooled – dice the veggies and add them to the avocado mixture.
- Mix, and add more salt, pepper or lime to taste at this point.
For the web:
- Fill a squeeze bottle or Ziploc bag with sour cream. Pipe 3-4 concentric circles of cream onto the
guacamole. Using the tip of a knife, pull lines from the center circle out, creating a spider web pattern.
- For the spider: Slice 1 olive in half lengthwise and use one of the halves for the spider body. Slice 8
long spider legs from the remaining 1 1/2 olives. Arrange the spider on the web. Surround the bowl of
guacamole with the tortilla chips.