Serve these delicious Jalapeno Burgers with Bacon, Grilled Jalapenos and Pepper Jack Cheese for a spicy kick at your next barbecue or tailgate! If you’re looking to mix up your dinner routine, these juicy
ground beef burgers are sure to pack a savory and zesty 1-2 punch!
- Fire up your Louisiana Grill and set the temperature to 350°F. If using a gas or charcoal grill, set it up for medium high heat.
- Make the burgers: in a large bowl, mix together the ground beef and Hickory Bacon seasoning until the seasoning is well incorporated. Use the Burger Press to make burger patties. Repeat until all the ground beef is gone.
- Place the bacon on the vegetable grill basket and grill for 5-7 minutes, or until the bacon is crispy and brown. Remove from the grill and set aside.
- In a small bowl, toss the sliced raw jalapenos with the olive oil and place them in the vegetable grill basket. Grill the jalapenos, stirring occasionally, until soft and charred in some spots. Remove from the grill and set aside.
- Grill the burgers: place the burger patties on the grill and, if desired, sprinkle more Hickory Bacon seasoning on the patties. Grill the burgers for 5 minutes on one side, then flip and top with a slice of pepper jack cheese and grill for another 5-7 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the burgers is 135-140°F.
- Remove the burgers from the grill and place on an onion bun. Top with the bacon, grilled jalapenos, crisped onions, and a spoonful of barbecue sauce.