This delicious Grilled Flank Steak with Lemon Garlic will be the hit of any summer night grill out! Tender flank steak with a garlicky lemon marinade will melt in your mouth and make your family oh-so-happy! Serve this delicious beef recipe for a family celebration, or just a weeknight dinner. It’s versatile and will quickly become a family favorite.
- In a small sauce pan, cover the garlic cloves with the olive oil and cook over low heat for 35-40 minutes, or until the garlic is tender and golden brown. Strain the garlic and oil thrown a small sieve into a bowl, reserving the garlic cloves.
- To the olive oil, whisk in the lemon juice and Lemon Pepper Garlic & Herb Seasoning. Mash the garlic cloves and add them into the marinade.
- Place the flank steak into a 9x13 glass pan and pour 1 cup of the marinade over the top, reserving ½ cup for later use. Allow the flank steak to sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Fire up your Pit Boss Grill and set the temperature to 375°F. If you’re using a gas or charcoal grill, set it up for medium high heat.
- Drain the flank steak from the marinade and pat dry with paper towels. Insert a temperature probe into the thickest part of the flank steak and place on the grill. Grill the steak for 8-10 minutes, flipping once, until the temperature probe reads 125°F and the steak is charred and fragrant.