You don’t have to be a culinary master to enjoy this beef wellington on the grill recipe. Since Louisiana Grills allow 8 different cooking options thanks to the convection heat process, you can easily bake this dish outside. This famous beef tenderloin recipe is sure to impress, so you might want to save for a holiday gathering.
- Start up your Louisiana Grill. Once it’s fired up, set the temperature to 450°F.
- Once your Louisiana Grill is up to temperature, sear the beef tenderloin on all sides and remove from the grill.
- Brush the beef tenderloin with mustard on all sides and season with Chophouse Steak
- In a large skillet, cook the mushrooms and garlic until the mushrooms are completely dry. Allow them to cool completely and set aside.
- Place a piece of plastic wrap on a clean surface and shingle the ham slices on the plastic wrap so that they overlap. Spread the cooled mushroom mixture over the ham slices, place the beef tenderloin in the center and roll the roast together, cinching in plastic wrap tightly together. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Brush the puff with the beaten egg and place on the baking sheet. Grill for 30-40 minutes, or until the puff pastry is golden brown and the internal temperature is 133°F.
- Remove from the grill and allow to rest for 30 minutes. Slice into 1 inch slices and serve.