Peach Grilled Chicken
This delicious and easy Peach Grilled Chicken tastes like summer on the grill! Master juicy grilled
chicken breasts on the pellet grill,
complete with a delicious peach glaze that will make your mouth water for more! Make sure you cook extra—this summer favorite won’t last long!
- Fire up your Louisiana grill and set the temperature to 350°F. If using a gas or charcoal grill, set it up for medium heat.
- Butterfly chicken breasts and apply a generous amount of Mango Magic seasoning to both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Using the basting brush, brush the chicken breasts on both sides with olive oil and place on the grill. Stick a temperature probe into the thickest part of a chicken breast. Grill on one side for 6-7 minutes, or until golden brown. Flip the chicken breasts over, then generously glaze the chicken breasts with the peach glaze. Continue cooking for another 4-5 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the chicken breasts reaches 165°F and the chicken is glazed and golden.
- In a bowl, combine the peach preserves, soy sauce, hot sauce, minced garlic, minced jalapeno and Mango Magic Seasoning. Whisk well until the sauce is completely combined and smooth. Set it aside.
- Remove the chicken from the grill and serve immediately.