Philly Cheesesteak Burger
4 Burger Buns
1 Green Bell Pepper, Sliced
1 Pound Ground Beef
1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
1 Tablespoon Pit Boss Chop House Steak Seasoning
4 Provolone Cheese, Sliced
In a large bowl, mix the ground beef and Louisiana Chophouse Steak Seasoning together until well combined. Form into patties. Preheat your Louisiana grill to 350˚F and grill for 5-7 minutes, flipping halfway through. Once you flip the burgers, top with a slice of provolone cheese.
- Once the burgers have cooked to your desired degree of doneness, remove from the grill.
- For the pepper and onion: in a saute pan over medium heat, heat the olive oil until it shimmers,then add the onion and pepper. Cook until the pepper and onion are soft and start to caramelize and develop a little char, about 15 minutes.
- Assemble the burgers: top each bun with the burger, onion and pepper mixture, then the remaining bun. Serve and enjoy!
The flvour of Mahi-Mahi Tacos and homemade salsa is on a new level when the Mahi Mahi is charred on a ceramic charcoal barbecue. Serves 4–6.
1. Rinse the mahi-mahi fillets under cold water and blot dry with paper towel. Rub fillets with olive oil,
1. Combine butter, brown and white sugar and mix until well combined. Beat in egg. Add vanilla and salt; mix.
2. In another bowl, add flour, baking soda and corn starch. Sift dry ingredients gradually into the wet ingredients. Stir until combined.
Satisfy your need for wings with this easy recipe.
1. Set grill to 350°.
2. Rinse the chicken wings under cold running water and blot dry with paper towels.
3. Brush oil onto each side of the wings and sprinkle with seasoning.
4. Grill at 350° fo
Start your Grill on smoke with the lid open until a fire is established in the burn pot (3-7 minutes). Preheat to 400°F. Combine sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger and cloves in small bowl. Beat eggs in a large bowl then stir in pumpkin and sugar-spice m
Bake the tater tots according to the directions on the bag, place the tots directly on the grates of your instead of on a cookie sheet. Line them with one grate in-between so that when you need to flip, you can roll them to the next grate.
Cook the baste. Melt 1 stick of butter in sauce pan with 2 cloves garlic. Add 2 cups white wine of your choice with enough Worcestershire Sauce to make a brown iced tea color.
Preheat Grill to 275.
Prep meat – Trim excess and silver skin (membrane)
Pit Boss Grill
Combine the brown sugar and the Pit Boss Garlic Ginger Spice in the mixing bowl. Add the butter to create a thick paste. Careful t
Start your Grill on 'smoke' with the lid open until a fire is established in the burn pot (3-7 minutes). Preheat to 250F.
Wrap two pieces of bacon around each steak. Place on the grates of your preheated Grill. You'll want to cook the steaks unti