BBQ Cover, fits Country Smokers Super Hog
Keep your grill in new condition with a tailored Louisiana Grills cover. The custom-sized grill cover is a perfect fit for the LG Country Smokers Super Hog. The heavy-duty polyester material and PVC backing protect your grill from natural elements while the draw string construction makes it easy to keep it secure. Effective as well as durable, complement your Louisiana Grills grill with a cover and give it the protection it deserves.
Make some perfectly grilled steaks and add some Chop House Steak Rub seasoning too!
1. No more than an hour before grilling, let steaks come to room temperature.
2. Generously sprinkle Chop House Steak Rub to both sides of each steak, allowing ti
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together apple cider vinegar, Raspberry Chipotle seasoning, olive oil, and honey. Add the cubed pork loin to marinade and toss to coast. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
2. Once meat is m
1. Start Grill at 300 degrees with flame broiler open.
2. Mix corn muffin mix according to directions.
3. Place cast iron skillet over flame broiler and heat for a few minutes, leaving Grill lid open.
4. Add onion and gro
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, Applewood Bacon seasoning and cheddar cheese. Mix until completely combined.
Using a spoon, fill the peppers with the cream cheese mixture.
Turn your Pit Boss grill to “smoke” mode, let the fire catch and then set to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C) to preheat.
Smear softened butter all over the bottom of a baking dish. Slice potatoes as uniformly as possible.
Place enough potat
Start your Grill on 'smoke' with the lid open until a fire is established in the burn pot (3-7 minutes). Preheat to 400F.
Take the ground beef, and divide it into two thin patties. Brush the grate with oil, then add the patties and grill them
Satisfy your need for wings with this easy recipe.
1. Set grill to 350°.
2. Rinse the chicken wings under cold running water and blot dry with paper towels.
3. Brush oil onto each side of the wings and sprinkle with seasoning.
4. Grill at 350° fo
1. Preheat your to 250 degrees F then close the lid 10-15 minutes.
2. As the is preheating to the perfect temperature, spice the steaks with your favorite steak rub.
3. Lay the steaks on the grill for roughly 60 minutes or until the steaks reach
Start your Grill on 'smoke' with the lid open until a fire is established in the burn pot (3-7 minutes). Preheat to 400F. Place all ingredients in a bowl, combine them and stir well. Shape the mixture into 30 meatballs (1 ½ inches in width). Spray a