Turn on your and preheat to 350F. Combine the poppy seeds, dried minced onion, minced garlic, and salt in a bowl.
Unroll the crescent roll dough, pull apart the triangles and slice each segment into three little triangle pieces. Try to get 3 strips
Start your grill on smoke with the lid open until a fire is established in the burn pot (3-7 minutes). Preheat to 400F.
Take the salmon and place it in a large resealable plastic bag, and then top with all remaining ingredients, except the chives.
1. Set grill to 350°
2. In a small bowl, combine cheese, bacon, jalapeno and ranch dressing.
3. In a large clean bowl, combine ground beef with enough salt and pepper to taste.
4. Form meat into patties and place on a pan. Using a clean glass, pre
1. Start Grill at 350 degrees
2. Spray foil pan with pan spray
3. Place all ingredients into mixing bowl except potatoes and mix well
4. Place potatoes into mixing bowl with mixture and mix well.
5. Empty potatoes i
Preheat your Pit Boss grill to 350˚F. Using 1 tablespoon of the Pit Boss Champion Chicken seasoning, season both chicken breasts. When grill is up to temperature, grill chicken breasts until fully cooked, about 7 minutes on each side. Remove from the
Start your Grill on 'smoke' with the lid open until a fire is established in the burn pot (3-7 minutes). Preheat to 450F.
Take one slice of bacon, and wrap it around each piece of shrimp, and lock it in place with a wooden toothpick. Place the sho
Preheat your to 250 degrees F.
Peel each onion and cut into thirds, separating the onion slices into rings. Using two slices of bacon, wrap around the onion ring until the ring is fully covered, securing in place with a toothpick. Continue until a
1. Start Grill at 300 degrees with flame broiler open.
2. Mix corn muffin mix according to directions.
3. Place cast iron skillet over flame broiler and heat for a few minutes, leaving Grill lid open.
4. Add onion and gro