Preheat your to 350 degrees.
- Mash bananas with fork in a large bowl. Whisk together egg, milk, granulated sugar, and brown sugar.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Add the flour mixture to banana mixture and combine well. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Place muffin liners in a muffin tin. Spoon equal amounts of batter into 12 muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool slightly in pan, then remove to wire rack.
- Top with walnuts, bacon, and drizzle with maple syrup.