Brown 1lb quality ground beef in a frying pan. Drain excess fat. Set aside to cool.
#BossTip: add chopped onions for more flavor
Prepare 1 cup of brown or multigrain rice. Set aside to cool.
Cut top off giant red peppers. Remove pepper seeds/ins
Check burn pot and clean if needed. Before placing anything on the grill, generously oil the cooking grids, using a cloth and vegetable oil.
*DO NOT use a spray oil, as this does have the potential to flame.*
Open the main lid. T
Make some perfectly grilled steaks and add some Chop House Steak Rub seasoning too!
1. No more than an hour before grilling, let steaks come to room temperature.
2. Generously sprinkle Chop House Steak Rub to both sides of each steak, allowing ti
1. Start Grill at 300 degrees with flame broiler open.
2. Mix corn muffin mix according to directions.
3. Place cast iron skillet over flame broiler and heat for a few minutes, leaving Grill lid open.
4. Add onion and gro
Preheat your to 250 degrees F then close the lid 10-15 minutes.
As the is preheating to the perfect temperature, spice the t-bone with your favorite steak rub.
Lay the steak on the grill for roughly 60 minutes or until the steaks reach an i
Prepare to stuff yourself with Double Stuffed Sweet Potatoes.
Fill the hopper with your desired blend of hardwood pellets and preheat your grill to 400°F with the flame broiler fully closed. Bake the sweet potatoes for 30 minutes or until soft.
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together apple cider vinegar, Raspberry Chipotle seasoning, olive oil, and honey. Add the cubed pork loin to marinade and toss to coast. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
2. Once meat is m
Combine the water, yeast, and sugar in a small bowl and let sit for about 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, stir together the flour and salt. Pour in the yeast mixture and mix until a soft dough forms. Knead for about 2 minutes. Place in an oiled bowl an
Start your Grill on 'smoke' with the lid open until a fire is established in the burn pot (3-4 minutes). Preheat to 350F.
While you're waiting, empty a large bag of nacho chips evenly onto a cast iron pan. Start loading up with toppings - ground be