Brown 1lb quality ground beef in a frying pan. Drain excess fat. Set aside to cool.
#BossTip: add chopped onions for more flavor
Prepare 1 cup of brown or multigrain rice. Set aside to cool.
Cut top off giant red peppers. Remove pepper seeds/ins
Satisfy your need for wings with this easy recipe.
1. Set grill to 350°.
2. Rinse the chicken wings under cold running water and blot dry with paper towels.
3. Brush oil onto each side of the wings and sprinkle with seasoning.
4. Grill at 350° fo
Preheat your Grill to 350 degrees F.
In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and mix to incorporate. Stir in butter and milk and mix until combined. In a cast iron pan, dump in cherry pie filling and pile on the prepared topping to co
1. Start Grill at 350 degrees
2. Spray foil pan with pan spray
3. Place all ingredients into mixing bowl except potatoes and mix well
4. Place potatoes into mixing bowl with mixture and mix well.
5. Empty potatoes i
Preheat your Grills to 250 degrees F.
Pound each chicken breast with a mallet or cast iron pan so that it’s about ½ inch thick.
On a piece of prosciutto, sprinkle mozzarella cheese and roll up. Place in the middle of a chicken breast and wrap the
Start your Grill on 'smoke' with the lid open until a fire is established in the burn pot (3-4 minutes). Preheat to 350F.
While you're waiting, empty a large bag of nacho chips evenly onto a cast iron pan. Start loading up with toppings - ground be
In a bowl, whisk together the lime juice, olive oil, garlic, chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes. Then pour it into a resealable bag, add the shrimp, toss the coat, let it marinate for 30 minutes. Start your Grill on 's
We're fans of wings. They're a great way to try out new seasonings and, lets be honest, they're a breeze to cook. This recipe serves 2–4.
1) Rinse the chicken wings under cold running water and blot dry with paper towels. Arrange the wings lengthwis
Start your Grill on 'smoke' with the lid open until a fire is established in the burn pot (3-7 minutes). Preheat to 400F. In a bowl, mix together the ground chuck, garlic, onion, and pepper. Separate the beef mixtures into about 7 equal bundles and