Preheat your to 400 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
Over medium heat, combine apples, butter, brown sugar, cinnamon and cornstarch until it comes to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for about 5 minutes until the mixture has thic
Grilled watermelon is a must-try for all adventurous taste buds. Easy to make and delicious to eat!
1. Set grill to 450°F.
2. Slice watermelon to desired thickness.
3. Grill each side 2-3 minutes or until grill marks appear and the watermelon is s
In a small bowl, combine water, milk, yeast, and sugar. Let it sit for about 10 minutes or until frothy.
In another bowl, pour in the flour and make a well in the middle. Pour in butter, sugar, salt, vanilla and egg. Mix everything together until t
Lay the strips of bacon out flat, with each strip slightly overlapping the other. Sprinkle the pork tenderloin with 1 tablespoon of the Competition Smoked seasoning and lay in the center. Wrap with bacon over the tenderloin and tuck in the ends.
Start your Grill on 'smoke' with the lid open until a fire is established in the burn pot (3-7 minutes).
Preheat to 250F.
Season both sides of your steaks with salt and pepper to your liking. We're going to reverse sear these steaks, so place
1. Set your Grill to 250°F and roast the vegetables whole for 30 minutes. Use Hickory Pellets for your wood pellet grill, to give it a 100% hardwood smoke.
2. While the vegetables are roasting on your Grill, split a whole Pineapple and
The flvour of Mahi-Mahi Tacos and homemade salsa is on a new level when the Mahi Mahi is charred on a ceramic charcoal barbecue. Serves 4–6.
1. Rinse the mahi-mahi fillets under cold water and blot dry with paper towel. Rub fillets with olive oil,
Preheat your to 250 degrees F then close the lid 10-15 minutes.
As the is preheating to the perfect temperature, spice the steaks with Mandarin Habanero rub.
Lay the steaks on the grill for roughly 60 minutes or until the steaks reach an interna