Turn your to "smoke" mode, let the fire catch and then set your grill to 225 degrees F.
While your grill is heating up, trim your brisket of excess fat, and season with your favorite rub - whatever floats your boat! Place your brisket on the grate
1. Start Grill at 350 degrees
2. Spray foil pan with pan spray
3. Place all ingredients into mixing bowl except potatoes and mix well
4. Place potatoes into mixing bowl with mixture and mix well.
5. Empty potatoes i
1. Start Grill at 350 degrees.
2. Place all ingredients in mixing bowl and mix well.
3. Pour bean mixture into foil pans.
4. Bake in grill till bubbling throughout – about 2 hours.
5. Rest at least 15 minutes before
Lay the strips of bacon out flat, with each strip slightly overlapping the other. Sprinkle the pork tenderloin with 1 tablespoon of the Competition Smoked seasoning and lay in the center. Wrap with bacon over the tenderloin and tuck in the ends.
Start your grill on smoke with the lid open until a fire is established in the burn pot (3-7 minutes). Preheat to 400F.
Take the salmon and place it in a large resealable plastic bag, and then top with all remaining ingredients, except the chives.