1. In a medium bowl, whisk together apple cider vinegar, Raspberry Chipotle seasoning, olive oil, and honey. Add the cubed pork loin to marinade and toss to coast. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
2. Once meat is m
Turn your to "smoke" mode, let the fire catch and then set your grill to 225 degrees F.
While your grill is heating up, trim your brisket of excess fat, and season with your favorite rub - whatever floats your boat! Place your brisket on the grate
1. Start Grill at 350 degrees
2. Spray foil pan with pan spray
3. Place all ingredients into mixing bowl except potatoes and mix well
4. Place potatoes into mixing bowl with mixture and mix well.
5. Empty potatoes i
Soak the cedar planks in warm water for an hour or more. In a bowl, mix together the vegetable oil, rice vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, and minced garlic. Add in the salmon and let it marinate for about 30 minutes. Start your grill on smoke with th
Start by preheating your Grill to 350°F with the flame broiler completely closed to allow for true convection cooking.
Grease a muffin tin and crack an egg in each cup. Place on the grate of the for about 10 minutes or until the whites are fully c
Start your grill on smoke with the lid open until a fire is established in the burn pot (3-7 minutes). Preheat to 450F.
Lay four 12 x 12 inch pieces of foil out on a flat surface, then place one chicken breast in the middle of each foil.
The flvour of Mahi-Mahi Tacos and homemade salsa is on a new level when the Mahi Mahi is charred on a ceramic charcoal barbecue. Serves 4–6.
1. Rinse the mahi-mahi fillets under cold water and blot dry with paper towel. Rub fillets with olive oil,
Start your Grill on 'smoke' with the lid open until a fire is established in the burn pot (3-7 minutes). Preheat to 400F. Take the ground beef, and divide it into two thin patties. Brush the grate with oil, then add the patties and grill them on abo