Pour out half the can of beer until you have half a can remaining. Into the can of beer, or a beer can chicken stand, add the barbecue sauce. Set aside.
Brush the chicken generously with olive oil and season with Pit Boss Champion Chicken Seas
The simple additions of aged cheddar cheese and the right spice will transform any tired dish into a booming success.
If that's something you may be interested in, begin by gently patting down your thawed chicken breasts with a paper towel. With a s
Start your Grill on 'smoke' with the lid open until a fire is established in the burn pot (3-4 minutes). Preheat to 300F.
In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, ground pork, eggs, barbecue sauce, and seasoning until combined. Do not over m
Prepare to stuff yourself with Double Stuffed Sweet Potatoes.
Fill the hopper with your desired blend of hardwood pellets and preheat your grill to 400°F with the flame broiler fully closed. Bake the sweet potatoes for 30 minutes or until soft.
Ham it up this Easter with Honey Glazed Ham on your grill!
1. Using your sharp knife, make long cuts, 1/2 inch deep in a criss-cross pattern (scoring) from one end of the tail to the other. Space the scoring wider at the thick end and closer togeth
Start your Grill on 'smoke' with the lid open until a fire is established in the burn pot (3-4 minutes). Preheat to 250F.
Place the roast beef in an aluminum pan. With your Meat Injector, inject the beef broth throughout the roast. Pierce the roas
Start your Grill on 'smoke' with the lid open until a fire is established in the burn pot (3-4 minutes). Preheat to 425F.
Cut the onion in half and place on the grates of the grill. If you're using fresh chicken breasts, barbecue the chicken at the
1. Set grill to 350°
2. In a small bowl, combine cheese, bacon, jalapeno and ranch dressing.
3. In a large clean bowl, combine ground beef with enough salt and pepper to taste.
4. Form meat into patties and place on a pan. Using a clean glass, pre
Grilled watermelon is a must-try for all adventurous taste buds. Easy to make and delicious to eat!
1. Set grill to 450°F.
2. Slice watermelon to desired thickness.
3. Grill each side 2-3 minutes or until grill marks appear and the watermelon is s