Create the outdoor kitchen you've always dreamed of with a variation of our island formats! The built-in chamber comes in several sizes giving you the flexibility you need when planning out your backyard cooking space. Combine the robust features of wood pellet barbecues with the sensational stylings of your own custom island storage and countertop configuration.
Features of the Estate series:
Full-Range Temperature Control
- No pre-set heat levels; hot smoke from 180° or sear at 500°+
Digital Control Board
- Power indicator light, LED read-outs & temperature. 3 - 5 minute start-up, cool-down phase & shutoff at 130° and Primer button. Also has a 300 watt igniter means no more messy starters.
Metal Auger Feed System
- Time proven design provides even pellet fuel flow, helps eliminate auger jams, forced air flow keeps component parts and fuel cool.
Convective Cooking "Open Pit Technology"
- Eliminates the need for a rotisserie, achieves more even cooking temperatures, and retains your food's natural juices.
Heavy Double-Lined Hood
- Better heat retention, allows for all-season cooking and uses LESS FUEL!
Stainless Steel Cooking Grates - 21" deep
- Durable cooking surface comes in 24", 30" or 36" widths.
Large Secondary Cooking Shelf - 10" deep
- Shelf is used to cook food at the same temperature as on the main grates. Also in 24", 30" or 36" widths.Strong Durable Construction
Custom built stainless steel body.
- Built-In Oven Lights
- Hardy built-in solution to all lighting conditions.